Double-sided foam tape 5120 is a 2mm thick version of the double-sided foam tape 5110. This tape is ideal for interior applications. The medium-density foam is durable and can bond most light-weight products together, such as plastics, display boards, foamex, dibond etc.
Benefits of double-sided foam tape 5120
- Double-sided foam tape 5120 is ideal for bonding plastics and cardboard.
- This double-sided foam tape is used in the signage industry for internal Foamex signs and display boards.
- This tape is available in white and black, and in thicknesses of 1mm and 2mm (see double sided foam tape 5110).
How to apply double-sided foam tape 5120
Before applying double-sided foam tape 5120, surfaces should be clean, dry and free of any dirt, dust and grease. For the best results, we recommend using CTA IPA Cleaner Degreaser.
- Use sufficient pressure over the whole surface at room temperature to ensure maximum adhesion to substrates.
- The ideal application temperature is between 21 – 40°C.
- Elevated temperature following application (60°C for 1 hour) improves adhesion wet-out.
- Primers can increase the bond performance and surface tension. We recommend CTA Primer or CTA UV Identifiable Primer to achieve the best results.
- Ensure uniform stress distribution
Purchasing double-sided foam tape 5120
Our double-sided foam tape 5120 is available to purchase in single rolls at 1mm and 2mm thicknesses. For other thicknesses, as well as specific slit widths and die cuts, please contact us. All prices are inclusive of VAT.