White foamed acrylic 6110 signmakers tape is an ultra high performance, double-sided tape. This strong tape is often used in signage and construction, in panel production. Such uses include signs, boards, panels, strips, trims and profiles. This signmakers tape can bond both interior and exterior.
Benefits of white foamed acrylic 6110 signmakers tape
- White foamed acrylic 6110 signmakers tape is ideal for bonding metals and plastics. Some applications include perspex displays, metal displays, light boxes, Foamex and Dibond signs. It bonds well to both high energy (HSE) and low energy (LSE) surfaces.
- White foamed acrylic 6110 signmakers tape can adhere to most metals, even steel (holding up to 7kg per 25mm of tape). When used correctly (see how to apply below), the bond strength is strong enough to rival welds, screws, rivets and other mechanical fixing.
- White foamed acrylic 6110 signmakers tape has a service temperature range of -30°C to 180°C, making it an extremely versatile product.
See also grey foamed acrylic tape 6110 used widely in the automotive industry, clear foamed acrylic tape 6110, low surface energy acrylic tape 61122R and pre powder coat tape tape 6189HT for extreme high temperature applications.
How to apply white foamed acrylic 6110 signmakers tape
Before applying white foamed acrylic 6110 signmakers tape, surfaces should be clean, dry and free of any dirt, dust and grease. For the best results, we recommend using CTA IPA Cleaner Degreaser.
- Use sufficient pressure over the whole surface at room temperature to ensure maximum adhesion to substrates.
- The ideal application temperature is between 21 – 40°C.
- Elevated temperature following application (60°C for 1 hour) improves adhesion wet-out.
Purchasing white foamed acrylic 6110 signmakers tape
Our white foamed acrylic 6110 signmakers tape is available to purchase online in single rolls at 1mm thickness. For thicknesses of 0.2mm, 0.5mm, 2mm and 3mm, as well as specific slit widths and die cuts, please contact us. All prices are inclusive of VAT.