Clear foamed acrylic tape 6110 is an ultra-high performance, optically clear, double sided, foamed acrylic gel tape. Used for various demanding bonding applications, such as signage and panel production. CTA 6110 can be used on signs, boards, panels, strips, trims, profiles and more.
This strong, transparent tape is used in the construction industry and can bond substrates both internal and external, due to its high temperature and durable specification.
Perfect for applications involving glass, acrylic and Perspex or where a bond looks invisible.
Available in 12mm, 19mm and 25mm standard x 33m (other variations available upon request).
Benefits of clear foamed acrylic tape 6110
- Clear foamed acrylic tape 6110 is a transparent tape and therefore perfect for applications involving glass, acrylic and perspex or where a bond looks invisible. It bonds well to both high energy (HSE) and low energy (LSE) surfaces.
- Clear foamed acrylic tape 6110 can adhere to most metals, even steel (holding up to 7kg per 25mm of tape). When used correctly (see how to apply below), the bond strength is strong enough to rival welds, screws, rivets and other mechanical fixing.
- Temperature range: -20°C to 200°C (making it an extremely versatile, ultra high performance product)
- Thickness: 1.1mm
How to apply clear foamed acrylic tape 6110
Before applying this acrylic tape, surfaces should be clean, dry and free of any dirt, dust and grease. For the best results, we recommend using CTA IPA Cleaner Degreaser.
- Use sufficient pressure over the whole surface at room temperature to ensure maximum adhesion to substrates.
- The ideal application temperature is between 15 – 25°C.
- Primers can increase the bond durability and surface tension for difficult to bond materials. We recommend CTA Primer or CTA UV Identifiable Primer to achieve the best results.
- Ensure uniform stress distribution.
View our full range of Structural and Thick Double Sided Acrylic Tapes below:
|Product||Colour||Thickness||Side / Adhesive||Temperature Range||Shear / Tensile||Key Feature|
|6110||Clear||1.1mm||Double / Acrylic||-30°C – +180°C||Very High||High Strength|
|6110||White||1.1mm||Double / Acrylic||-30°C – +180°C||Very High||High Strength|
|6110||Grey||1.1mm||Double / Acrylic||-30°C – +180°C||Very High||High Strength|
|6118LSE||Grey||1.1mm||Double / Acrylic||-40°C – +160°C||Very High||High Initial Tack|
|61122R||Grey||1.1mm||Double / Acrylic||-20°C – +180°C||Very High||Low Surface Energy|
|6189HT||Grey||1.2mm||Double / Acrylic||-40°C – +200°C||Very High||High Temperature Resistance|
|6105||Clear||0.25mm||Double / Acrylic||-20°C – +130°C||Very High||High Performance|
|5175HD||White||1.1mm||Double / Acrylic||-40°C – +90°C||High||Excellent Weather Performance|
|5110||White / Black||1.1mm||Double / Acrylic||-20°C – + 90°C||Medium||Ideal for Light Weight Products|
|5120||White / Black||2mm||Double / Acrylic||-20C – + 90°C||Medium||Ideal for Light Weight Products|
|512525||White / Black||1mm||Double / Foam||-20C – + 90°C||Light||Ideal for Light Weight Signage|
|5310||White / Black||1mm||Double / Hot Melt Rubber||-10°C – + 65°C||Medium||Ideal for Interior Applications|
|5320||White||2mm||Double / Hot Melt Rubber||-10°C – + 65°C||Medium||Ideal for Interior Applications|
|5508||White||0.8mm||Double / Acrylic||-20°C – + 90°C||High||Ideal for Signage Industry|
|5508||Black||0.8mm||Double / Acrylic||-20°C – + 90°C||High||Ideal for Signage Industry|
Purchasing special thicknesses
Our clear foamed acrylic tape 6110 is available to purchase online in single rolls at 1mm thickness. For thicknesses of 0.2mm, 0.5mm, 2mm and 3mm, as well as specific slit widths and die cuts, please contact us. All prices are inclusive of VAT.