Double-sided foam tape 5310 is a general purpose adhesive tape for bonding applications. This foam tape is combined with a rubber-based hot-melt adhesive that makes it ideal for interior applications. The medium-density foam is durable and can bond most light-weight materials together, such as plastics and display boards.
5310: 5 (thick, double-sided tape), 3 (hot melt), 10 (1mm foam)
Benefits of double-sided foam tape 5310
- Double-sided foam tape 5310 is ideal for bonding plastics and cardboard.
- This double-sided foam tape is used in the signage industry for internal Foamex signs and display boards.
- This tape is available in white and black, and in thicknesses of 1mm and 2mm (see double sided foam tape 5320).
How to apply double-sided foam tape 5310
Before applying double-sided foam tape 5310, surfaces should be clean, dry and free of any dirt, dust and grease. For the best results, we recommend using CTA IPA Cleaner Degreaser.
- Use sufficient pressure over the whole surface at room temperature to ensure maximum adhesion to substrates.
- The ideal application temperature is between 21 – 40°C.
- Elevated temperature following application (60°C for 1 hour) improves adhesion wet-out.
- Primers can increase the bond performance and surface tension. We recommend CTA Primer or CTA UV Identifiable Primer to achieve the best results.
- Ensure uniform stress distribution
Purchasing special thicknesses
Our double-sided foam tape 5310 is available to purchase in single rolls at 1mm and 2mm thicknesses. For other thicknesses, as well as specific slit widths and die cuts, please contact us. All prices are inclusive of VAT.