Double-sided foam tape 5320 is a 2mm thick version of the double-sided foam tape 5310, a general purpose adhesive tape for bonding applications. The durable, medium-density foam and rubber-based hot-melt adhesive combines to make this tape ideal for interior applications. This tape can bond most light-weight materials together, such as plastics and display boards.
5320: 5 (thick, double-sided tape), 3 (acrylic), 20 (2mm foam)
Benefits of double-sided foam tape 5320
- Double-sided foam tape 5320 is ideal for bonding plastics and cardboard.
- This double-sided foam tape is used in the signage industry for internal Foamex signs and display boards.
- This tape is available in white and black, and in thicknesses of 1mm and 2mm (see double sided foam tape 5310).
How to apply double-sided foam tape 5320
Before applying double-sided foam tape 5320, surfaces should be clean, dry and free of any dirt, dust and grease. For the best results, we recommend using CTA IPA Cleaner Degreaser.
- Use sufficient pressure over the whole surface at room temperature to ensure maximum adhesion to substrates.
- The ideal application temperature is between 21 – 40°C.
- Elevated temperature following application (60°C for 1 hour) improves adhesion wet-out.
- Primers can increase the bond performance and surface tension. We recommend CTA Primer or CTA UV Identifiable Primer to achieve the best results.
- Ensure uniform stress distribution
Purchasing special thicknesses
Our double-sided foam tape 5320 is available to purchase in single rolls at 1mm and 2mm thicknesses. For other thicknesses, as well as specific slit widths and die cuts, please contact us. All prices are inclusive of VAT.