Double sided finger lift tissue tape 4319FL is hand tear able, good conformity with Cardboard and Paper. Ideal for the signage and printing industry. Conveniently produced with an oversized liner for easy application. The double sided hot melt tissue tape has been mounted onto a wider liner.
Commonly available in 12/18mm or 18/24mm width and 50m long. Machinable 1000m lengths are also available. For any other variations in size please contact us.
Benefits of double sided finger lift tissue tape 4319FL
- Double sided finger lift tissue tape 4319FL is ideal for laminating cardboard and paper.
- Ideal for the signage and printing industry.
- Hand tear able, good conformity.
- Easy application and removal of liner.
- Temperature range -25°C +70°C.
How to apply double sided finger lift tissue tape 4319FL
- Before applying this tape, surfaces should be clean, dry and free of any dirt, dust and grease. For the best results, we recommend using CTA IPA Cleaner Degreaser.
- Use sufficient pressure over the whole surface at room temperature to ensure maximum adhesion to substrates.
- The ideal application temperature is between 15 – 25°C.
- Primers can increase the bond durability and surface tension for difficult to bond materials. We recommend CTA Primer or CTA UV Identifiable Primer to achieve the best results.
- Ensure uniform stress distribution.