Double sided high tack tissue tape 4114 has a very high tack solvent acrylic adhesive. Hand
tear able, good conformity, with Cardboard and Paper. Ideal for the signage and printing industry. Available in 19mm or 25mm widths and 50m long.
Benefits of double sided high tack tissue tape 4114
- Double sided high tack tissue tape 4114 is ideal for laminating cardboard and paper.
- Ideal for the signage and printing industry.
- Hand tear able, good conformity.
- Temperature range -25°C +150°C.
How to apply double-sided high tack tissue tape 4114
Before applying this tape, surfaces should be clean, dry and free of any dirt, dust and grease. For the best results, we recommend using CTA IPA Cleaner Degreaser.
- Use sufficient pressure over the whole surface at room temperature to ensure maximum adhesion to substrates.
- The ideal application temperature is between 15 – 25°C.
- Primers can increase the bond durability and surface tension for difficult to bond materials. We recommend CTA Primer or CTA UV Identifiable Primer to achieve the best results.
- Ensure uniform stress distribution.