Double sided tape 4337 Perm peel is a tissue tape with two different levels of adhesive either side enabling removal from the chosen side. Tear able, good conformity with Cardboard and Paper. Ideal for the signage and printing industry. Available 12mm x 250m long designed to be machine dispensable.
Benefits of double sided 4337 perm peel tape
- Double sided tissue tape 4337 is for removable signage.
- Ideal for laminating cardboard and paper.
- Ideal for the signage and printing industry.
- Hand tear able, good conformity.
- Temperature range -25°C +120°C.
How to apply double sided 4337 perm peel tape
Before applying this tape, surfaces should be clean, dry and free of any dirt, dust and grease. For the best results, we recommend using CTA IPA Cleaner Degreaser.
- Use sufficient pressure over the whole surface at room temperature to ensure maximum adhesion to substrates.
- The ideal application temperature is between 15 – 25°C.
- Primers can increase the bond durability and surface tension for difficult to bond materials. We recommend CTA Primer or CTA UV Identifiable Primer to achieve the best results.
- Ensure uniform stress distribution.