Double-sided foam tape 5110 is a foam tape combined with an acrylic adhesive. This combination makes this 5110 ideal for interior applications. The medium-density foam is durable and can bond most light-weight products together, substrates include plastics, display boards, foamex and dibond etc.
5110: 5 (thick, double-sided tape), 1 (acrylic), 10 (1mm foam)
Benefits of double-sided foam tape 5110
- Double-sided foam tape 5110 is ideal for bonding plastics and cardboard.
- This double-sided foam tape is used in the signage industry for internal Foamex signs and display boards.
- This tape is available in white and black, and in thicknesses of 1mm and 2mm (see double sided foam tape 5120).
- Temperature range is -20°C to + 90°C
How to apply double-sided foam tape 5110
Before applying double-sided foam tape 5110, surfaces should be clean, dry and free of any dirt, dust and grease. For the best results, we recommend using CTA IPA Cleaner Degreaser.
- Use sufficient pressure over the whole surface at room temperature to ensure maximum adhesion to substrates.
- The ideal application temperature is between 15 – 25°C.
- Primers can increase the bond performance and surface tension. We recommend CTA Primer or CTA UV Identifiable Primer to achieve the best results.
- Ensure uniform stress distribution
View our full range of Structural and Thick Double Sided Acrylic Tapes below:
|Product||Colour||Thickness||Side / Adhesive||Temperature Range||Shear / Tensile||Key Feature|
|6110||Clear||1.1mm||Double / Acrylic||-30°C – +180°C||Very High||High Strength|
|6110||White||1.1mm||Double / Acrylic||-30°C – +180°C||Very High||High Strength|
|6110||Grey||1.1mm||Double / Acrylic||-30°C – +180°C||Very High||High Strength|
|6118||Grey||1.1mm||Double / Acrylic||-40°C – +160°C||Very High||High Initial Tack|
|61122R||Grey||1.1mm||Double / Acrylic||-20°C – +180°C||Very High||Low Surface Energy|
|6189HT||Grey||1.2mm||Double / Acrylic||-40°C – +200°C||Very High||High Temperature Resistance|
|6105||Clear||0.25mm||Double / Acrylic||-20°C – +130°C||Very High||High Performance|
|5175HD||White||1.1mm||Double / Acrylic||-40°C – +90°C||High||Excellent Weather Performance|
|5110||White / Black||1.1mm||Double / Acrylic||-20°C – + 90°C||Medium||Ideal for Light Weight Products|
|5120||White / Black||2mm||Double / Acrylic||-20C – + 90°C||Medium||Ideal for Light Weight Products|
|5310||White / Black||1mm||Double / Hot Melt Rubber||-10°C – + 65°C||Medium||Ideal for Interior Applications|
|5320||White||2mm||Double / Hot Melt Rubber||-10°C – + 65°C||Medium||Ideal for Interior Applications|
Purchasing special thicknesses
Our double-sided foam tape 5110 is available to purchase in single rolls at 1mm and 2mm thicknesses. For other thicknesses, as well as specific slit widths and die cuts, please contact us. All prices are inclusive of VAT.