Grey foamed acrylic tape 6110 is an ultra high performance, double-coated tape used for demanding bonding applications, such as signage and panel production. This tape is used on signs, boards, panels, strips, trims and profiles. This strong, double-coated adhesive tape is used in the construction industry and can bond both interior and exterior.
Benefits of grey foamed acrylic tape 6110
- Grey foamed acrylic tape 6110 can adhere to most metals, even steel (holding up to 7.2kg per 25mm of tape). When used correctly (see how to apply below), the bond strength is strong enough to rival welds, screws, rivets and other mechanical fixing.
- This double-coated tape is suitable for demanding bonding applications, including panel bonding and badge mounting.
- The tape is 1mm thick, which allows for deviations in the substrates or surfaces being bonded in the application. Contact us for other variations in size.
See also clear foamed acrylic automotive tape 6110, white foamed acrylic 6110 signmakers tape and low energy surface tape 61122R. For extreme high temperature applications, we recommend pre powder coat tape 6189HT.
How to apply grey foamed acrylic tape 6110
Before applying grey foamed acrylic tape 6110, surfaces should be clean, dry and free of any dirt, dust and grease. For the best results, we recommend using CTA IPA Cleaner Degreaser.
- Use sufficient pressure over the whole surface at room temperature to ensure maximum adhesion to substrates.
- The ideal application temperature is between 21 – 40°C.
- Elevated temperature following application (60°C for 1 hour) improves adhesion wet-out.
Purchasing grey foamed acrylic tape 6110
Our grey foamed acrylic tape 6110 is available to purchase online in single rolls at 1mm thickness. For thicknesses of 0.2mm, 0.5mm, 2mm and 3mm, as well as specific slit widths and die cuts, please contact us. All prices are inclusive of VAT.