Two part structural adhesive 2102 polyolefin bonder is part of our structural bonding range. This product is designed specifically to bond polyolefins and other low surface energy (LSE) plastics together.
Benefits of two part structural adhesive 2102 polyolefin bonder
- Two part structural adhesive 2102 has high tensile and shear performance.
- Our acrylic range is also capable of filling gaps up to 10mm whilst maintaining the adhesive’s structural strength and characteristics.
How to apply two part structural adhesive 2102 polyolefin bonder
Our two part structural adhesive 2102 has a 5 minute working life with a 10 minute fixture time. Before dispensing, ensure that surfaces are clean, dry and free of any dirt, dust and grease. For the best results, we recommend using CTA IPA Cleaner Degreaser.
- Use sufficient pressure over the whole surface at room temperature to ensure maximum adhesion to substrates.
- The ideal application temperature is between 15 – 25°C.
- Primers can increase the bond performance and surface tension. We recommend CTA Primer or CTA UV Identifiable Primer to achieve the best results.
- Ensure uniform stress distribution.
For more information, read our two part adhesives FAQs and guide to surface preparation for adhesives and best working practice.
Our two part structural adhesive 2102 is available in neutral, in 50ml and 400ml, for use with manual or pneumatic applicator guns and nozzles. If a larger volume is required, we are able to supply 20 litre pails and 200 litre drums, which also require bulk dispensing units. Trial kits are also available for this product. For more information, please contact us. All prices are inclusive of VAT.