Tape and Adhesive specialists
Why choose tape and adhesive By CTA? We can offer you the widest selection of high performance tape and adhesive in the UK. We have the ability to improve the aesthetics when joining materials together. Our products and methods can replace traditional mechanical fixings such as welding and riveting.
We aim to be able to solve any bonding need a customer may have within the following industries:
Tape and Adhesive product range:
Our product range Includes Two Part Acrylic adhesive, Epoxy resins, Polyurethane adhesive, Cyanoacrylate (superglue), UV, Anerobic (Thread and Bearing lockers) and Contact Adhesive. High Temperature Tape, Double sided foam tape, Single sided tape, Polyester and Tissue Tape. This range also extends to speciality packaging. Please contact one of our adhesive specialists for technical advice or choose from one of the following category links:
|1000 Series:||Single Component Adhesive||5000 Series:||Thick Double Sided Foam Tape|
|2000 Series:||Two Part Adhesives & Resins||6000 Series:||Structural Acrylic Tape|
|3000 Series:||Single Sided Tape||7000 Series:||Hook & Loop (Alternative to Velcro)|
|4000 Series:||Thin Double Sided Tape||8000 Series:||Re-Closable Fasteners|
Our extensive range of High Performance Tape and Adhesive currently bond Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Galvanised Metals, Glass, Perspex, Glass Fibre, Composites, Polycarbonate, ABS, ASA, Acrylic Sheets & Difficult to bond Plastics or low surface energy materials.
Central Tapes and Adhesives (CTA) are specialists in Technical Bonding Solutions using High Performance Tape and Adhesive for all industries. With over 40 years experience in solving our customer’s problems, when needing to bond, adhere, stick, glue, fasten, affix, join or tape any materials together.
Are you having difficulties with any of the following problems?
- Polyolefin, Polyethelene, Polypropelene or polyvinyl esther bonding (low surface energy Materials)
- Bonding Metal to Metal
- Adhesives that cure too slowly
- Unable to bond dissimilar substrates
- Insufficient bond strength on load bearing structures
- Need a clear bond line
- Would prefer a flexible but durable joint
- Require a rigid and durable joint
- Bonding GRP or fibreglass products
- Need instant grab between substrates but can’t find a suitable tape or adhesive
- Would like to enhance the aesthetics of a joint currently mechanically fixed together