Fusionbond 377 is the strongest structural adhesive ever made! A two component methacrylate adhesive. Specially formulated for structural bonding of thermoplastics, metal, wood and composite assemblies. New Fusionbond 377 is an excellent choice for composite bonding applications in the marine, automotive and construction industries because it requires virtually no surface preparation. Fusionbond 377 provides superior toughness at temperatures from -40° to 120°C (250°F). The open time of Fusionbond 377 is 3 to 5 minutes with a fixture time of 8 to 10 minutes.
Product Benefits Fusionbond 377
• 100% Solid
• Easy Mixing ration of 1:1 by volume
• Almost no surface preparation is needed
• Superior fatigue and impact resistance
• Outstanding environmental and salt spray resistance
• Exceptional at bonding dissimilar substrates including galvanised and anodised materials
• Excellent gap filling ability
• Dramatically reduces assembly costs
Bondable substrates include; ABS, Acrylics (PMMA), Aluminium, Brass, Ceramics, Composites, Copper, Epoxy, E-Coat, fibreglass, Gel Coats, Graphite, LMR (Liquid Molding Resins), Nylon 6 or Nylon 6 Alloys, PBT Blends, PEEK, PET Blends, Phenolics, Polycarbonate and Blends, Polysulfone, Polyurea RIM, Polyurethanes, PPO and PPO Blends, PVC and Vinyls, Rim Urethane, Rubber, SMC, Stainless Steel, Steel, Styrenics, Titanium. (E-Coat, Nylon 6 or Nylon 6 Alloys, Polyurethanes and SMC may need special treatment)
We are the UK & European technical specialists and distributors for Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.