Our PU-based crusher backing compounds have been designed to provide high performance and reliability, even in the most demanding environments. They can be easily applied and provide maximum protection against impact and vibration. CTA crusher backing has been formulated to be suitable for all types of cone crushers.
CTA Crusher Backing is available in 10kg kits. Part A is in a Metal pail (8.33kg) and Part B is in a metal can (1.67kg). To purchase a couple of kits or a full pallet of 80 kits please contact us.
Benefits of crusher backing
- None Hazardous for transportation.
- This is a low-viscosity product, allowing easy mixing and pour-ability.
- Release agents are also available to accompany our crusher backing products, to ensure clean and easy removal when servicing and completing replacement.
- This product has very good compressive and flexural strength, with minimal shrinkage.
- Crusher backing compounds for cone crushers provide ultimate impact protection and extend tool life.
Using polyurethane-based technology, we have reduced health and safety issues and transportation costs, compared to epoxy-based products (CTA Crusher Backing is a non-flammable product). The mix ratio is 8.33 : 1.67 (by weight) and therefore there is no pre-heating required, even in cold conditions. This product is neatly packaged in a 10kg kit, Both parts are in metal containers.
How to apply crusher backing
- The ideal application temperature is between 15-25°C.
For more information, read our two part adhesives FAQs and guide to surface preparation for adhesives and best working practice.
This product is available in 10kg kits. For more information, please contact us. All prices are inclusive of VAT.