Cyanoacrylate 1135 black rubber toughened super glue is a fast curing, black rubber toughened, high viscosity, modified Ethyl Cyanoacrylate adhesive.
1135 black rubber toughened super glue is used in a huge cross section of industrial applications. From OEM to MRO industries, this grade can be used on a variety of plastic, rubber and metal bonding applications including automotive, white goods and furniture manufacturing. Typical bonding examples are EPDM; o rings; rubber leather and fabrics; centre consoles, dashboards and weather striping.
Available in 50ml and 500ml.
1135: 1 (one part adhesive), 1 (acrylic), 35 (black)
Benefits of cyanoacrylate 1135 black rubber toughened super glue
- Cyanoacrylate 1135 black rubber toughened super glue is suitable for bonding a very wide range of materials, including some porous ones, where fast bonding is required.
- Formulated to provide high peel strength and shock resistance.
- This product has a speed of 25 seconds at 20°C.
- This super glue has a viscosity of 5000cps.
- Used with more demanding applications.
- Available in 50ml and 500ml.
How to apply cyanoacrylate 1135 black rubber toughened super glue
Cyanoacrylate 1135 black rubber toughened super glue is normally hand applied from the bottle. Apply sparingly to one surface and press parts firmly together until handling strength is achieved. As a general rule, as little adhesive as possible should be used – over application will result in slow cure speed and lower bond strength. Store in a cool area out of direct sunlight. Refrigeration to 5°C gives optimum storage stability.
Before dispensing, ensure that surfaces are clean, dry and free of any dirt, dust and grease. For the best results, we recommend using CTA IPA Cleaner Degreaser. For difficult to bond surfaces or where there are gaps or porous surfaces, CTA activators may be required.
- The ideal application temperature is between 15 – 25°C.
- Ensure uniform stress distribution.
For more information, read our guide to surface preparation for adhesives and best working practice.
Central Tapes & Adhesives have a comprehensive range of adhesives, automotive sealants and seam sealers readily available to the the automotive and construction industry, particularly for bonding stainless steel and aluminium.
Cyanoacrylate 1135 black rubber toughened super glue is available in 50ml and 500ml. For more information, please contact us. All prices are inclusive of VAT.